Kids of Bolton is a site aimed at kids and parents alike, blogging about the best things to do in Bolton with kids. Whether it’s visiting an attraction for the day or staying at home and carrying out messy science experiments, we’ll be sure to give plenty of ideas to keep you and your little ones busy!
What We Look For
As parents ourselves, we know what to look for when it comes to reviewing local attractions and points of interest. Generally speaking, the criteria we pay particular attention to is:
- Age Range
- Is it suitable for younger or older children, or both?
- Indoor or outdoor, important depending on the time of year…!
- Is there a cafe or restaurant, are there picnic tables?
- Are there toilets readily available, with baby changing facilities?
- Is parking available and accommodating, or is there parking available nearby? How much does it cost?
- Is it wheelchair friendly, with disabled toilets?
- How does it score on sites like TripAdvisor and Google reviews? What are common pros and cons?
All of the above are taken into account when creating our scoring, but the one thing that carries the most weight is our own personal experiences!
Get in Touch
If you want to share an experience with us, or have any feedback or comments, or if you’re an attraction/point of interest yourself, please get in touch below: